The OM-28 acoustic guitar honors one of Martin’s most celebrated 14-fret models. Built from Martin’s precious supply of East Indian rosewood and married to an extraordinary Sitka spruce top, the Martin OM-28’s comfortably reduced Orchestra body packs plenty of body, bold bass, and clear, sparkling highs — all balanced to perfection. A black ebony fingerboard and matching bridge complete the picture. This latest OM-28 features Martin’s High Performance Taper neck profile for greater comfort and precision, as well as an aged-toner finish and butterbean knobs for an heirloom look. Even for the established collector, there is always room in a collection for the Martin OM-28 acoustic guitar from Quattlebaum Music.
- You cannot add "EVH Signature Van Halen Frankenstrat Relic" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Martin OM-28 Acoustic Guitar
- Classic 14-fret Orchestra design with an updated neck profile
- Heirloom appointments included butterbean knobs and an aged-toner finish
- Built from a choice selection of tonewoods: an East Indian rosewood back and sides, a Sitka spruce top, a black ebony fingerboard, and a matching black ebony bridge
- Comfortable, fast-playing Modified Low Oval neck profile with High Performance Taper