- he PF12MHCE is a cutaway dreadnought body style acoustic with mahogany top, back and sides for a warm, full tone. While the open pore natural finish adds to the guitars natural, subtle aesthetics, it also contributes to the sound of the instrument. Electronics include the Ibanez under-saddle pickup and the Ibanez AEQ2T preamp with built-in tuner. The PF12MHCE also features a tortoise rosette, rosewood fretboard and bridge with Ibanez Advantage bridge pins for improved tuning stability.
- Martin introduced the X Series line 20 years ago with the aim of producing an acoustic guitar from more eco-friendly materials while still retaining all the earmarks of a Martin guitar: great design; impeccable tone; and instant playability. The GPCX2 continues this vision in grand fashion. This Grand Performance body is made from a sapele top with a figured macassar HPL back and sides for bold, balanced tone and stellar projection. A select hardwood neck and fingerboard offers smooth playability and response, and the deep cutaway gives you access to those higher notes and exploratory chordings. When you are ready to plug in, onboard Fishman MX electronics kick out gorgeous amplified tone.
- From the stage to the beach, the Martin 000Jr-10 acoustic is an on-the-go picker's dream come true. This comfortable mini delivers iconic Martin 000 visuals and sonics in a smaller form factor — one that's not only great to travel with, but easy to learn on as well. The X-braced Sitka spruce top on sapele back and sides blooms to life with warmth and depth at every pick stroke. Notes ring out with harmonic richness and bell-like clarity that belie the 000Jr-10's reduced size.
- The Martin OM-21 000-14 fret is one of the most popular styles of acoustic guitar in the world. Its sleek neck with Performing Artist profile boasts a modern feel that many Sweetwater guitarists prefer. In classic Martin fashion, the OM-21 balances elegant appointments like nickel open-gear tuners with time-proven construction methods such as a scalloped X braced Sitka spruce top to bring you an instrument you can cherish for a lifetime. Experience it for yourself, with the Martin OM-21 acoustic guitar.
- With its gorgeous Sitka spruce top, fine-grained ziricote veneer back and sides, and Fishman electronics, the D-13E Ziricote is an ideal entrée into the world of solid-top Martin dreadnought acoustic-electric guitars. Graced with stunning mother-of-pearl pattern fingerboard and rosette inlays, a multi-stripe rosette border, and white binding, the D-13E Ziricote exudes classic Martin understated elegance. In addition to quality solid tonewoods, this guitar features a smooth-as-glass richlite fingerboard and a bridge with a hand-rubbed neck finish. It's equipped with excellent Fishman MX-T electronics, including an onboard soundhole tuner that auto-mutes the output so you can tune up any time without using a pedal. Here at Quattlebaum Music Store, we get our hands on countless high-end guitars, and we're mightily impressed with the value in the Martin D-13E Ziricote. Lay-Away and Financing available.
- New mother-of-pearl pattern inlay on the rosette and fingerboard lend a richness to the D-X2E making it as impressive to look at as it is to play. With a Performing Artist neck, fingerboard, and bridge of select hardwood, the sound transfer of this model has been greatly improved. It is equipped with Fishman® MX electronics and strung with Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With a new, soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and endpin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding, this model is ready to go anywhere. Lay-Away and Financing available.
- The Martin D-16E Rosewood acoustic-electric guitar is a wonderful option for the performing guitarist who loves the warm, full tone and robust projection of rosewood topped with Sitka spruce. The guitar's quality construction — which includes scalloped, forward-shifted Sitka spruce X bracing — elicits a sound that is powerful and balanced, with excellent note definition. It complements the human voice beautifully, yet is perfectly at home as a solo instrument or layered into a track. And the onboard Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT2 pickup system amplifies that gorgeous tone flawlessly when plugged in onstage. You'll also find the large dreadnought body and 25.4" scale length great for fingerpicking. But whether finger- or flatpicked, live or unplugged, the Martin D-16E Rosewood is a sheer delight to play. Lay-Away and Financing available.
- Johnny Cash was famous for his one-of-kind baritone voice, distinctive all-black wardrobe, and — as acoustic guitar aficionados will attest — his beloved Martin Dreadnought. The Martin DX Johnny Cash supplies you with a stylish facsimile of his signature axe, at a price that’s sure make any guitarist smile ear to ear. This acoustic-electric guitar boasts the unmistakable Martin feel and tonality, along with a comfortable Performing Artist-profile neck and Fishman electronics for top-notch plugged-in tone. The Johnny Case DX A/E includes an eye-catching black satin finish, custom “autographed” rosette, and star fingerboard inlays with CASH at the 18th fret — it’s a must-have collectable for all Johnny Cash fans. Lay-Away and Financing available.
- With a lovely gloss Sitka spruce top, sapele back and sides, and Fishman electronics, the D-12E is the perfect affordable entrée into the world of solid-wood Martin dreadnought acoustic-electric guitars. Graced with a Style 28 multi-stripe rosette and Style 18 purfling on the back, the D-12E demonstrates classic Martin understated elegance. In addition to quality solid tonewoods, this guitar features a smooth-as-glass Richlite fingerboard and bridge and a hand-rubbed neck finish. Like other Road Series models, it also sports Fishman MX-T electronics with an onboard soundhole tuner that auto-mutes the output so you can tune up any time without using a pedal. At Quattlebaum Music, we get our hands on countless high-end guitars, and we're mightily impressed with the Martin D-12E — it's a lot of guitar for the money. Lay-Away and Financing available.
- The Martin D Jr-10 is a stellar junior-sized dreadnought that offers younger players or adult players wanting a smaller acoustic an incredibly comfortable playing experience. The D Jr-10 features a solid Sitka spruce top with sapele back and sides — an outstanding tonewood pairing that delivers warm, rich acoustic tone across the entire frequency spectrum. A select hardwood neck with Richlite fingerboard is effortlessly playable and responsive for hours of comfortable chording and lead playing. To top it all off, a beautiful satin finish preserves the wood on the D Jr-10, protecting it and letting its unique coloring come through. Lay-Away and Financing available.